Undervalued with Path to Value Realization
- Feasibility Study delivers compelling economics with 16-year mine life
- After-tax NPV5% of $995.5 Million and IRR of 20.6% ($1,600 Au and 0.71 Fx)
- After-tax cash flow of $2.1 billion ($1,800 Au and 0.71 Fx)
- Vista to evaluate broad range of development alternatives to maximize shareholder value
- Major operating and environmental permits approved
- Tier-1 mining jurisdiction
- Largest permitted gold reserve in all tier-2 jurisdictions the world
- Large scale with high operating margins
Large scale and Low Cost
- 6.98 Million oz gold reserve
- 479k oz average annual gold production years 1-7
- $860/oz average AISC years 1-7
- Mt Todd positioned to be one of Australia’s top 5 gold producers on an annual basis
1. 280.4 million tonnes at 0.77 grams of gold per tonne (“g Au/t”) at a cut-off grade of 0.35 g Au/t; life of mine grade to the grinding circuit after ore sorting of 0.84 grams of gold per tonne.
2. All dollar amounts are in U.S. currency. Economics presented using $1,600/oz gold price and $0.71 US$ : A$ Fx, unless indicated otherwise.